Meditation is the most time-honored tool for stilling the mind and facilitating multi-dimensional balance and transformation. Yet in today’s busy, noisy, high-tech world it can be very difficult to reach a state of stillness. Master Charles Cannon’s system of High-Tech Meditation utilizes Synchronicity sonic technology (Holodynamics), which gives you the opportunity for a consistent and precise meditative experience every time you meditate.
Excerpted from Synchronicity.org:
The technology is available in the form of Alpha, Theta and Delta CDs (and downloads) that literally “meditate you,” while they:
- Buffer out intruding, distracting sounds;
- Balance the two sides of your brain;
- Entrain a meditative brainwave pattern;
- Provide a consistent environment that enables a precision meditation experience every time.
[To learn more about–& sample–high-tech meditation technology, click HERE.]
I am a certified high-tech meditation trainer. If you’d like more information about my training & consultation services on an individual or group basis, please go to the Contact Me page. This practice has been a life-saver…a life giver… for me. I’m passionate about it. Contact me!]
A Comparison Study of Synchronicity High-Tech Meditators
With Zen Monk Meditators
Compared to those who utilize traditional, orthodox (low-tech) systems of meditation, Synchronicity meditators have been found to experience rapid and measurable changes in their states of consciousness. These results are based on studies comparing brainwave patterns of Synchronicity High-Tech Meditation users with those produced by individuals using traditional meditation systems.
There are a number of documented cases based on groups of meditators using classical methods of meditation. A study of the Dalai Lama’s attendants (roughly twenty monks), was conducted during the early seventies. More recently, Tomio Hirai reported on a study of forty Zen monks in the book Zen Meditation and Psychotherapy.
These studies represent the very best results that can be expected from classical meditative disciplines, as these individuals were totally immersed in the contemplative lifestyle. Even residents at the Synchronicity Sanctuary do not have the fully structured, meditative lifestyle of cloistered monks. Further, most participants in the Synchronicity Recognitions Program live everyday lives in cities, work normal jobs, and raise families … not at all what one would define as a contemplative lifestyle.
The results of the two studies of classical meditators revealed that:
- Beginners with five years or less meditative experience consistently produced mid- to high-frequency alpha waves (10 to 12 Hz.).
- Moderately experienced meditators (ten to twenty years experience) produced low frequency alpha (7 to 9 Hz.).
- Very experienced meditators (twenty to forty years experience) consistently produced theta frequencies in the 5 to 6 Hz. Range. An interesting aside is that the experimenters made no mention of Delta (0.5 to 3.5 Hz.), long considered to be the most notable sign of an expanded state typical of enlightening beings.
Research on participants in the Synchronicity Recognitions Program showed the following:
- Most Recognitions beginners produced Alpha brain waves at 11 or 12 Hz, consistent with patterns demonstrated by novice Buddhist monks.
- More experienced Recognitions meditators experienced shifts in their Alpha brainwave patterns, the peaks becoming lower in frequency, larger in amplitude, and more persistent in time.
- With even more experience, Recognitions meditators experienced more Theta and developed Delta. Right left symmetry improved, reflecting the bliss as well as the “clearing” often experienced by meditators, a measure of the equilibration experienced at the time of the measurement.
The following Brain Monitor graphs are typical of our findings. These include both residents of the Synchronicity Sanctuary and non-resident participants in The Recognitions Program. None has more than seven years experience with Synchronicity High-Tech Meditation, yet they continually demonstrate brainwave patterns consistent with advanced meditators (twenty years or more experience) in the Buddhist monk studies. Thus, they empirically validate the fact that Synchronicity High-Tech Meditation represents a four-fold acceleration factor over classical methods of meditation. [hover mouse over each graph to see to which group the brain wave profile belongs: non-meditators, beginning to intermediate meditators, or experienced meditators.]
Click Each Graph Below for a Larger Image
Quotes about High-Tech Meditation
Los Angeles Times
Master Charles’ work is on the cutting edge…these soundtracks allow people to quickly experience the benefits of long-term meditation.
– Los Angeles Times
Body, Mind and Spirit
Master Charles’ Synchronicity Contemporary Meditation Soundtracks combine science with the ancient art of meditation…I found them to have an immediate effect, both calming and expanding, from the very first moment of hearing them…of all the meditation soundtracks I have listened to over the last few years, I have never experienced any that delivered this particular noticeable effect so quickly.
– Carol Kramer, Editor
Body, Mind and Spirit
CBS Morning Show
These soundtracks meditate you.
– CBS Morning Show
Infographic authored by Synchronicity Foundation for Modern Spirituality. To view the original post, Free Infographic: Traditional vs. Modern Meditation.